Monday, June 29, 2009

Today during BM lesson,we studied the story about Puteri Hang Li Po and Hang Jebat.I was called to read the Hang Jebat part and Adrienna as Puteri Li Po.

Lots of crap in our class.First,by Jelisa...

Teacher : Bagaimana Hang Jebat menggunakan kebijaksanaannya untuk tengok muka Maharaja  Cina.

Jelisa  :  Hang jebat menjadi gundik. 

The whole class burst-out-laughing when after she said that.

Second,by Danisha.

Danisha  :  *asking me* You got glue or not?

Me ( Hang Jebat )    :  Nope.

Teacher  : Danisha,apa kamu mahu?

Joey  : Nombor telefon Hang Jebat. lOl  XDDD

Then,I went to add maths tuition.We moved to a new place.Someone's mother bought some egg tarts to tuition for everyone.The tarts were scrumptious.It's fresh from oven,I knew it,cause it burns when I took it.Engyii and Cheah Kee finished up everything fast.I was the slowest.Engyii push the tart in my hand into my mouth.It was so hot and big that made me had difficulties chewing it.Tears all came streaming down.After tuition,Engyii and I was waiting outside,we discovered that there is this annoying fly standing on our leg.We kept avoiding but failed,it followed.So,we decided to stand at the center of the road and WE ARE FREE FROM THE FLY!!

Bang Bang Tang had change alot all this while~They have grown up.=)

Before.

After. ( i )

( ii )

( iii )

( iv )

Ohh,they're just so cute and good looking..

Off to bed now~

ttfn.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment