Friday, June 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,LIYUAN!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,LIYUAN!!
Stay pretty forever.Do miss everyone always.
To Liyuan,
 First of all,I wanna wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm sorry that I can't make it to your house.Nobody knows how much I wanna go your house to celebrate for you with everyone.You invited me last year but I can't make it also.How sad~I thought I can make it this year.But everything goes the other way round.I'm thinking of next year again,I think its a SURE GO next year,cause I can drive.lOl   But you told me that you won't be coming back again next year,I was so sad to hear that.Nevermind,we will meet some day together,everybody.The best memory together was the time we were playing chess in primary school when we stayed back for house practice.You were drinking coffee or milo at that time,and suddenly you 'sprayed' it on me.Imagine I was just sitting right in front of you.lOl and Keiyan was there too..Aww,that was the best memory we had in primary school.Last but not least,I hope you can come back next year and I am surely going to your house.Andand,I was so happy that you invited me this year,at least I know that you didn't forget us (all of us).
LIYUAN ,DO REMEMBER US.
WE ARE FRIENDS FOREVER!!!  
*CHEERS* BIRTHDAY GIRL!!  ENJOY YOUR DAY!!   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment