Friday, June 19, 2009

I went Cameron Highland last thurday.It was a last minute plan by mommy.I was so excited,because that was my first time to Cameron Highland.So,mom,Edwin and I went Cameron Highland at night.Mom drove there,I was so sleepy at that time but I kept myself awake.The scenery was so wonderful.The lightning's in the farm,it was so nice.Then,we stayed in Equatorial.Mom had opera performance in Cameron Highland the next day in the temple.So,mom called dad to drive to Cameron Highland the next day.The next day,dad came with Kelvin.Dad drove us to strawberry farm,bee farm,water crest valley,butterfly farm and rose valley.Too bad,I didn't take any pictures,I was so unlucky that I didn't bring along my camera.It was a last minute plan,so I spent all my time packing my clothes.Mom bought a lot of vegetables,sweet potatoes,cherry tomatoes and some souveniers.Then,the next day Uncle Jack,Aunt Elaine and Jenny came.They came because they were involved in the performance.During the night,we went dinner with Jenny.Everybody's was involved in the performance.So we sat down in a restaurant and waited for the waiter.There were so many people there that made the waiter hardly hear us.He said we had to wait for an hour till the food arrived.

The flies there were scary.They were all over the place.While we were waiting,suddenly the electicity circuit went off.According to the owner of the shop,it seems to be the whole Cameron Highland was having a black out.That was scary,we don't even know whether where the flies will be.haha.There's lot more to say,but I'm lazy to type it all out.

On wednesday,17.06.2009, dad went Australia for three months.I'm starting to miss daddy.I don't get to send my dad to airport cause mommy said I have to go to school,and the H1N1 thing.haha.Nevermind,Mommy and Daddy LOVES me.  =) 

I really have to go now. I had to update my blog cause shirley and fareesha is commanding.lOl

HAHAH

toodles~

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment