It was a last minute plan . Jenny called me at around 2pm and invited me to go shopping together . I agreed and I went . Shopped a lot like usual , not only the plastic bags we were holding but there were some in our bags . She bought things blindly . Nevermind for her cause she has sponsors . XD
We walked and we walked . Stopped by a shop called ' Dynasty ' I guess , I didn't chingu Von is working there . She came out and we chit chat a bit then off we go to another shop . ' Meng Foongggggggggggggggggg ' .Look around and Chia was the one who called me . lOl . Chit chat again then off we went to do our toe nails . Messaged Chris and asked her where she is . Chris , Joey and Amelia were there waiting for me . Then , I was late so Joey went back to her place and so did Amelia . Sat at Chris's place and talked non-stop . After that , we went to Joey's place . Chit chat with her for a long time . I really enjoy my day .
I LOVE TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISS MY FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL , MY FRIENDS !!!
Uncle was busy so he was unable to fetch us back . In the end , Jenny's boyfriend fetched us back home . Today was a very tiring day thou' . And and , Edwin came my house today . I find it funny when he was drinking the Brand's Alpha Mynd . There's some picture of him drinking it just now.

Seems like he is drinking poison . XD
Btw , Congrats to Chia's sister . I wish you both happily ever after .
toodles ~
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment