Saturday, January 16, 2010

育乐营 10th~13th of Dec 2009

Right after SPM , I've been very busy packing my clothes to attend the camp held in my temple . I was afraid to go at first . No one there whom I know and I was not sure whether am I in the same group with Wan Yi . I reached there about 1pm and waited for Wan Yi . Girls and boys were separated into groups . I sat in a group of unknown people . We introduced ourselves again and again for a lot of times once a new person arrived . At last , Wan Yi came . I was relieved and happy that I saw her . Then , the program started after everyone arrived . There were more than 100 people participated in the camp . Started by playing a game which I really enjoyed myself . After that , everyone was divided into their own group . I was in Group 6 . My group consists of 7 people . Li Ping , Yan Yuin , Me , Jie Yi , Hayden , Shu Juin and Sze Ling . We stared at each other at the moment we sat down in groups . Then the sisters [ that's what we called them ] Xiao Yu Jie , Mei Yan Jie and Hui Ming Jie started to talk to us by introducing again . Phew ~ done with a lot introducing that day . Firstly , it's kinda awkward but not long after . We started our activity by playing games . Then , we were called to gather in the hall for some briefings from the camp leader . I don't really remember everything . We were told to create our own song , yell and flag to represent our group .

 Then , it's DINNER time . The food  served was  scrumptious . Before digging in , we sang songs , grateful songs to God , Kitchen Mom , Dad , farmers and more . Then , everyone wished everyone 'Have a great meal' . We ate ate ate . Then , it was the night of i-have-no-idea what's it called where parents and outsiders were welcomed to see us performing and the sisters and brothers . After that ,it's time to shower . I had a rejuvenating shower . We went to our bedrooms . Everyone crack their brain thinking about the yells , songs and flags .

Same goes to my group . Because of not knowing chinese words , Hayden and I sat aside and chit chat . WE laughed laughed and laughed non-stop . I was glad that I made great friends with them . Then , we were told to go to sleep . I can't sleep that night so I chit chat with Wan Yi and Jie Yi . I dozed off around 2am . 

Around 6.30 am , there goes the rooster and songs to wake us up . The alarm to be accurate , was so funny . Argh , it's hard for me to wake up that early with the sleep of only 4 hours . Fold our blankets , arranged our mattress and off we went to the hall . IT'S TIME TO EXERCISE !!! Bla bla bla .. I'm really lazy to write it all out . I really had fun participating in the camp . I wish I could participate again but too bad I can't , it's for teenagers under 18 or 19 . I'm not sure . I did not bring my camera along , if not there will be more photos . But anyways , there are photos I would like to upload . 

The grateful night 

Yay , Prize for us !!!

During the days in camp , there were tears , laughters and tiredness . I learned how to be filial , build a godd character of myself and more . I MISS the members of my group a lot . I'll appreciate every moment in my life .

=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment