Thursday, October 8, 2009

I was forced by Chris to go to school today . I really don't feel like going school today , plus my Chingus not going . Tomorrow's Graduation Day for all the Form 5's girls . So yesterday , mom just came back from KL . She brought me to ' Sidewalk Ice Cream Lounge ' to have some ice-cream at around 11 pm . I messaged Chris once I reached the ice cream lounge . I think 2 seconds after my message was delivered to Chris , she immediately called me and asked me to go to school no matter what happen . Because I'm a very good friend of hers so I went . When I reached school I searched for Chris but sadly she's not there yet . Then , Chia and I planned to walk up to class . I sat in Chia's class till everyone came back from assembly . I walked back to my class then . Chris and Amelia was so shocked that I came school .  When Chris saw me , she told me that if I didn't go to school today , tomorrow she'll tear my dress into pieces . Wow , how wild is she . So the day was started with everyone involved , practicing the dance and singing the ' SEMPURNA ' song . Suddenly , I heard there are changes made . Then , we practiced practiced and practiced . Something happened suddenly in the process of practicing . Memelia and I started our beautiful dancing in the class . First was 'Bop to the Top ' then 'Yiruma' and 'Stupid Cupid ' . We danced and we danced and danced till we can really faint there . We felt so freakin' tired repeating the dance for a few times . Like usual both of us entertained the class and Puan Salina too . lOl . I can't believe that when I asked Puan Salina to listen to me telling the stories about the dance that Amelia and I will perform for the Yiruma song . Too bad there aren't people bringing camera . If not for sure I can share it with everyone . Then , in a sudden , Monisha came to school . We practiced the dance again . Then , my friends Ma Lai Fen and Shirley came to my class to watch us dancing . I bet there were enjoying themselves too . XD Not long after , everyone was taking a break sitting and chatting . I got someone to massage for me then we formed a school bus using the chairs . The driver was Monisha ( driver and husband of mine ) , me , Yuashini , Bonnie , Yoke Mei and Amelia ( retarded child ) . We really had fun in the 'School Bus ' . Then Amelia changed her identity into a killing machine . Monisha bang into her and the killing machine is not dead yet . So Moni went down the 'Bus' then took the gun , remove seatbelt ,open the door and close the door . Moni killed the killing machine with the gun . Then Amelia lie down on the floor . Moni wrote ' R.I.P ' on the floor on top of Amelia's head then I drew the coffin shape . Suddenly ,the idea of ' THRILLER ' came across our mind . Where Amelia will be the zombie and Moni , me ,Amelia , Bonnie , Yua , and suddenly Chris run in and joined us . We were as if shooting mv for ' THRILLER ' with Danisha pressing 'PLAY' , 'REWIND', 'FAST FORWARD' . Everybody really had fun today . This was the best day ever in school . Alicia was bullied the whole day by us messy-ing her ugly hair and her Benji . lOl . I can also say that Amelia and I were the best partner for today and the best entertainer in 5 Orchid .

Going to bed now as I am VERY EXHAUSTED . EXHAUSTED . EXHAUSTED . 

rats .

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment