EXAMS TOMORROW!!
Oh my,having mid-year exams tomorrow.I'm still worried about myself.I just can't study certain subjects.Plus,exams will be held in the HALL.Having exams in the hall made me afraid.Moreover,exams is on for THREE WEEKS! THREE WEEKS! Oh..Below are my exams schedule! BUSY~BUSY~BUSY~ =(
Monday 11.05.2009
Pendidikan moral
Wednesday 13.5.2009
Bahasa Melayu
Thursday 14.5.2009
English
Friday 15.5.2009
History
Monday 18.5.2009
PJK / Mod.maths 2
Tuesday 19.5.2009
Science
Wednesday 20.5.2009
Economics
Thursday 21.5.2009
Add Maths
Friday 22.5.2009
Accounts
Monday 25.5.2009
English Literature
Wednesday 27.5.2009
Mod.maths 1 / Civics
*EXAMS KILLS*
***
I LOVE YOU, MOM
Mommy's day today,but mom is in KL..Can't celebrate with mom this Mommy's day.Mom went KL last week,she LOVES spending time in KL rather than spending it in IPOH,obviously shopping lOl .Plus,mom had her cantonese opera performance for charity,that's the reason she had to stay in KL for a few more days.How sad.T_T. Mom called last night saying she's going to the tv station with her cantonese opera trainer.She said there's a performance in tv station,but she's not the one performing.hehe. She had asked me to go yesterday,but too bad EXAMS is like tomorrow,if not i'll be holding hands with mom going shopping and eating here and there.Ohya,without forgetting,last sunday we celebrated my Grandma's Mommy's day with all my cousins.I love it! I really have to go study now.I'll end my post with some lovely photos of my mom in her performance costume(cantonese opera). ENJOY! =)
P/S-And mine too!! lOl
(Performance during CNY at Jalan Bukit Bintang)
LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!
HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY
(To my mom and every mom in this world)
not forgetting my grandma too
lOl
XD
No comments:
Post a Comment