thanks to puan maimunah for teaching me accounts and hope you have a wonderful life in paris..
Puan Maimunah
Puan Maimunah,weLOve you!! thank you~~
Me,Cikgu,Puimun
After that,we took some photos of ourselves.pictures below~~ =) ENJOY!!
Puimun
Puimun and I (yer,MY FACE) =(
Me
Future pianist?? lOl (jaemie,amelia,me)
Having concert =)
SAVE her!! paparazzi (evon)
Puimun's smelly shoes!!
Smelly shoes again!!!
Sheriza,me,Laikuan
Laikuan,small,Sheriza,me
Me and small..didn't know this was taken!! =(
Shahirah and I (she'll be going to paris with her mom,Puan Maimunah) =(
Yoke Mei suggested to do a card with everyone's message on it. And that's what I scribble with Puimun. She purposely put it at the first page of that card, or maybe I should call it booklet.
Puan Maimunah,please REMEMBER us~!!
Puan Maimunah and her family will be in paris a week's time from today..bye
We wish you a SAFE JOURNEY!!! *hugs and kisses*
No comments:
Post a Comment